- Price List
- Learning Center
- Assembly Instructions
- Designing your file room for greatest space efficiency
- Determining Music Filing System Size Requirements
- Determining the appropriate depth of a Fixed Music Filing System
- How Many Titles Can I Fit In a Music Filing Unit
- Recommended Label Formats
- Selecting the Proper Music Filing Folder Type
Error messageNotice: Undefined offset: 1 in nice_menus_block_view() (line 306 of /home/bfsys/musicfiling.com/sites/all/modules/nice_menus/nice_menus.module).
Our customers tell about their experiences with our company and products.
At Wheeling High School, space is extremely valuable. We needed to fit a large music library in a relatively small room. The Music Filing System takes half the space of alternative methods, and the cardboard boxes (which fall apart) are also eliminated with this system. The folders, labeling, steel construction and price make this a no brainer!
- Brian Logan, Band Director
- Tyler King, Band Director
- Bill Thomas, Director of Bands
- Tim McCarthy, Band Director
- Jason Bratten, Director of Bands
- JR Thompson
- A. Feigel - Middle School Band Director
The Music Filing System has been a great addition to our music program. We have limited space in our department, so this system helped us maximize storage. I like the fact that the folders come in various sizes, so music always fits neatly into its compartment. Not dealing with odd sized boxes that tend to break down after a few uses has been GREAT!
- Mark Duker, Band Director
- Kelly O'Neill, Director of Bands
- Matt Temple, Music Department Chair
The portable carts you developed for our marching band carts are extremely durable, easy to move and space efficient. You design of the shelving units for our drum line equipment, jazz band equipment and other miscellany has helped us retain more classroom space. The shelving systems are sturdy, and are able to hold more than enough weight for our purposes. I give you and your company my highest endorsement.
- Charles Staley, Fine Arts Chair