- Price List
- Learning Center
- Assembly Instructions
- Designing your file room for greatest space efficiency
- Determining Music Filing System Size Requirements
- Determining the appropriate depth of a Fixed Music Filing System
- How Many Titles Can I Fit In a Music Filing Unit
- Recommended Label Formats
- Selecting the Proper Music Filing Folder Type
Error messageNotice: Undefined offset: 1 in nice_menus_block_view() (line 306 of /home/bfsys/musicfiling.com/sites/all/modules/nice_menus/nice_menus.module).
Delivery & Installation
- Music Filing & Storage Systems will ship your order within 4 to 5 weeks after receipt of your order.
- Delivery and installation are in addition to the costs on the website and in the catalog.
- All fixed shelving products arrive with a set of instructions that your internal facilities staff should be capable of using for installation.
- We have a network of factory trained professionals available to install your system.
- All mobile carts arrive fully assembled and ready for use.
- Prices on the website and in the catalog do not include shipping and handling.
- The cost of each system is calculated according to weight and destination to assure that you only pay for the actual cost of getting our product to your destination.
- Your Music Filing representative is ready to provide you with a full quote, including shipping and handling, based on your submitted order.
- Time and money will be dedicated to processing, packaging, and handling your order.
- In the unlikely event that you request an order be returned, you are liable for 20% of the purchase price of the order.
- Contact Music Filing customer service at 847-980-7925 for help with a return.
- All products we sell are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) full years.