- Price List
- Learning Center
- Assembly Instructions
- Designing your file room for greatest space efficiency
- Determining Music Filing System Size Requirements
- Determining the appropriate depth of a Fixed Music Filing System
- How Many Titles Can I Fit In a Music Filing Unit
- Recommended Label Formats
- Selecting the Proper Music Filing Folder Type
Error messageNotice: Undefined offset: 1 in nice_menus_block_view() (line 306 of /home/bfsys/musicfiling.com/sites/all/modules/nice_menus/nice_menus.module).
We developed a sheet music filing system utilizing hanging compartments with insertable label holders on the front. This system was designed to fit within the existing Wenger Library pull-out, and allowed more music to be stored in the cabinets. Also, the music was better protected, and easier to access.
Since that time we have also developed a stand-alone fixed filing system that doubles the space efficiency of file cabinets, and that is much less expensive than mobile shelving systems.